MALE TESTOSTERONE TREATMENT OPTIONS.
Low testosterone is a common issue in men. Recent studies have found that as many as one in four men suffers from low testosterone levels. Your hormones form a delicate balance to keep you healthy, and when this balance is thrown off, your body responds with physical, mental, and emotional warning signs.
Men who learn to spot these warning signs can take steps to rebalance their hormones and get the testosterone treatment therapy they need.
SIGNS YOUR TESTOSTERONE IS LOW
These symptoms are both physical and mental, proving how low testosterone levels affect the whole body
A man’s body provides multiple warning signs when their testosterone levels are low. Some of these signs might be immediately noticeable, while others take time to manifest themselves.
- A few common symptoms of low T include:
Decreased muscle mass or the inability to build muscle
- Increased time needed to recover from physical activity
- Low libido or inability to perform sexually
- Depression, anxiety, or low confidence levels
- Concentration and memory issues
- Increased body fat around the midsection
- Fragile bones and low red blood cell counts