HIPAA Implied Consent Disclaimer
By using this website and submitting information through any forms, prescription refill requests, or online orders for recurring RX prescriptions, you hereby acknowledge and consent to the following terms regarding your data and Personal Health Information (PHI):
- Data Transmission: While we make every effort to protect your privacy and secure your data, please be aware that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
- Encryption Limitations: The data you submit through our forms may not always be encrypted during transmission. You understand and acknowledge that there are risks associated with transmitting unencrypted data over the Internet.
- Consent to Data Transmission: By submitting your information, you voluntarily consent to have your data and Patient Identifying Information sent electronically to our office and servers.
- Liability: You agree that we shall not be held liable for any unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction of your information, except where mandated by law.
- Your Responsibility: You are responsible for ensuring that the information you provide is accurate and up-to-date. By submitting information, you agree to these terms and assume the associated risks.
By proceeding with using our services, you imply your understanding and acceptance of these terms. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not submit any personal or health-related information through our website.